BJP President JP Nadda (File Photo)
New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President J.P Nadda has said that people of Uttar Pradesh have made up their mind to form Yogi government again with a majority of more than 300 seats.
He claimed this while campaigning for the BJP in Moradabad and Hapur in Uttar Pradesh on February 5, 2022.
Here are 10 Highlights of his speeches:
- “The people of Uttar Pradesh have not forgotten the Muzaffarnagar riots. The Supreme Court had also reprimanded the Akhilesh government of Samajwadi Party that these riots were the result of the failure of the SP government.”
- “People were forced to migrate even in Kairana under Akhilesh Yadav’s government. Today, there are neither riots nor mafia. When you go to vote, you must think of these things. The difference is clear – the thinking is honest, the work is strong and the work is effective”
- “Why is Samajwadi Party is forced to give tickets to those who are in jail? Why are these jailed people so dear to the SP? Together these people had ruined the law and order of Uttar Pradesh.”
- “Akhilesh Yadav had recommended the removal of the case against the terrorists accused of serial bomb blasts in Gorakhpur. At that time, the court had also reprimanded the Akhilesh Yadav government for withdrawing the case. Similarly, the case against the accused in the attack on the CRPF camp in Rampur was also removed by Akhilesh Yadav while being the Chief Minister.”
- “The Chief Minister takes the oath of the Constitution and says that ‘I will keep the Constitution intact’, but what did Akhilesh Yadav do – he saved the terrorists by becoming the Chief Minister.”
- “Akhilesh Yadav said that the case was withdrawn to maintain social harmony. After all, what kind of social harmony is this to protect terrorists?”
- “The real Gandhi left, after that all the Gandhis who came, they only did politics. Under their rule, there used to be loot with both hands.”
- “The Yogi Adityanath government under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi has curbed corruption and established Uttar Pradesh as a corruption-free, riot-free transparent government”
- “The economy of UP has moved from 7th to 2nd position in five years, two AIIMS have come up and the number of medical colleges has also increased from 15 to 59. Lakhs of jobs are being created through product link incentives”
- “Prime Minister Narendra Modi has created the culture of report card in politics. It is the only Bharatiya Janata Party, which can say that it has fulfilled what it promised.” (PW News)